Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Relay, Banquet, and WUOC2006 has gone...

I ran Relay on the 2nd leg of Japan team.

1st leg runner Takashi Sakamoto ran good race, so for me,
the important thing was to run fast and to jump up the result
of our team.

But I missed so much in the 2nd and 6th control.
I took 60 mins over and touched 3rd leg runner
Yuya Takahashi. I was so dissapointed.

We Japan team could not break through the past results.
Mmm... I'm sorry to all our supporters.

At the last, the closing ceremony and banquet was held.
It was so interesting and exciting finale of WUOC2006.

WUOC2006 was over and now I'm back home.
I'm still on Slovakia time. I need time to recover from jet lag.

So, it's the start of the next target.
I will take a little rest and start new life for orienteering.
I'll be back as a strong runner.

See you again, orienteering friends in the world!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home