Thursday, August 17, 2006

Middle Distance!!

Today, I ran Middle distance race.
The result was not satisfied with me.
But I could do my best for that.

First, I ran so agressive and found fine root choises.
I was remaining the higher orienteering speed.
That was a good thing for me.

I took some mistakes in a few controls.
The time was 2, or 3 minutes I think.
But to the 19th control(near finish),
I got lost and missed 4 minutes.
That's too bad for me.
Total missing time was 6-7 minutes I think.

Another problem.
I was beaten by bees on my head and finger.
God gave me two too much pain.
mmm...ITAIYO!

Tomorrow, Sprint distance race will be held.
I won't run tomorrow. So I'll prepare for Relay!!

My friend Stig Alvestad from Norway got BRONZE!!
Congraturations Stig!

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

がんばってんなー。
その調子で爆走じゃ。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home