Friday, August 18, 2006

Sprint

Sprint race was held in the center of the city.
The start was nearby the finish so we could see
every runnners starting and finishing.

That was so interesting and exiting!!
I took some pictures and movie of the runners.

And the most amazing, is Mikiko Minagawa who got
the 17th place(50 seconds after Dana Brozkova).
I think it's the best in pastJapanese results.
Fantastic!

Tomorrow we will have the last race of WUOC2006, Relay.
I will run 2nd leg in Japan Team. The terrain of tomorrow
is a karst terrain.

We have to pay attention with a stonyground,
and also we have to run excellent by finding fine
route choises.
Simplification is the most important thing I think.

Japan Team will do our best for relay!
Please cheer up us!!

P.S.
The pain by bee is over. Now I'm sooooooo fine!
I'm ready for tomorrow!!!!

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nishio.
Your page is the most interesting among Japanese teams.I look forward to update.
I was surprised at results of Minagawa, too. However, I think Yu-ya to have been results good as such.

And, this is an important thing...
Please give me some photographs for O-News.and comment on O-News if you can.

 
At August 18, 2006 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dommo-!KANOYAN desu.
mainithi check shiteruyo.
iyoiyo Relay yane-.
omoikitte top shu-dan ni
kuraituite hashittekiiya~
hoka no ko ya nimo yorosiku.
GANBARE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home